DGKN 2021 goes digital – nice to know
Corona continues to turn our lives upside down - our dealings with and for each other. Especially in this tense situation, we cannot afford to forego the scientific exchange with you in order to ensure the best possible and future-oriented care. We are therefore also preparing DGKN 2021 as a digital congress.
What advantages does this have for you?
- Period of the congress remains the same
- Excellent programme with top-class speakers
- Virtual room change and retrieval possible anytime and anywhere
- Presentations are available on-demand with a time delay
- Availability 3 months beyond the congress period
- Live discussions, participant chat with every registered participant and speaker, break out rooms for interactive group discussions and much more
- Certification of further training as at a congress
- No travel and accommodation costs and expenses
- Reduced registration fee
- Digital industrial contact
- Sustainable industrial presentation
- Innovators Symposium on new technical solutions
Stay up to date
> To newsletter registration
Symposium DGKN/Plenary Lecture/Präsidentensymposium/Festvortrag
- Please submit your presentation slides in 16:9 format in our Upload Center.
- Speakers and chair persons will be live during the session.
- All presentations will be moderated by the chairs during the session, and the presentations are planned to be held live.
- Participants can ask questions via chat.
- At the end of each session, the chairs read out the questions and the speakers answer them.
- A break-out session is planned after each session (at least one chair person + speakers). This is to provide time for discussion. Access information for the break-out session will be posted at the end of the main programme session.
- The presentations will be available digitally after the congress, subject to your consent. You will receive a corresponding declaration of consent with the information about the Upload Center.
- Each poster author creates a presentation and presents it in 3
- They record their poster presentations and talks in advance.
- All posters are visible and accessible during all time at the confernce
- Participants can ask questions in a specific chatroom and the speakers will answer them